A powerhouse lineup!
Nike Lebron Outlet Online
The Biggest Discount For Nike Lebron , UP TO 50% OFF All Shoes, FREE and FAST SHIPPING.
Some of the most visited museums in the country are taking aim at selfie sticks and banning them from use inside their galleries.
Nike Lebron Outlet Online, New York City's Museum of Modern Art , Cooper-Hewitt Design Museum , and Brooklyn Museum, as well as the Getty Center in Los Angeles have all unpermitted the use of selfie sticks. Meanwhile, the Metropolitan Museum of Art is considering doing the same.
Museums say the ban is for the safety of its customers and artwork. I am pro-selfie, just not pro-selfie stick. I'm worried about visitor safety and protecting our art, chief digital officer at the Met museum Sree Sreenivasan told Mashable . Others places, like the MoMA, say that selfie sticks, and similar gadgets, have always been unallowed: We have never permitted visitors to take photos with camera-extension devices, said a spokeswoman from the museum.
Nike Lebron Outlet Online Museums are already prone to accidents. Remember when these people destroyed precious art when they were drunk ? So, there's no reason to add an extra element of danger, like people waving around long sticks in the midst of priceless artwork just so they can throw a selfie up on the 'Gram. Someone's going to have to break the news to recent selfie stick adopter Kendall Jenner , though.
Nike Air Presto, [ via Mashable ]
- Nike Blazer High Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max 90 Star Outlet Online
- Nike Internationalist Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max 90 Carved Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max 95 360 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Jordan CP3 VI Outlet Online
- Nike Zoom Outlet Online
- Nike Zoom Hypercross Trainer Outlet Online
- Nike Huarache Free Outlet Online
- Nike Free 5.0 V4 Outlet Online
- Nike AF1 Air Force 1 High Supreme SP Outlet Online
- Nike Zenji/Juvenate Outlet Online
- Nike Casual Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max Alpha Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max Classic BW Outlet Online
- Nike Flex Experience RN Outlet Online
- Nike Zoom Hypercross Outlet Online
AFOM is currently working on Crazy For The Boys, an upcoming full-length musical dramedy with an anti-bullying theme! This film will feature a modern-day Spice Girls group that is destined to take over the pop charts!
Our target audience is tween girls. This demographic is easier to reach than any other time in history as the current crop of tweens are the first generation ever to grow up in a “mature social media” environment. Today’s kids are media savvy which has created the perfect convergence of “the world getting smaller while the market becomes bigger.”
Domestic & International Film Distribution, Video On Demand, Pay TV/Cable, Network TV Rights, DVD/Blue Ray, Product Placement, and more.