A powerhouse lineup!
Nike Air Total Foamposite Max Outlet Online
The Biggest Discount For Nike Air Total Foamposite Max , UP TO 50% OFF All Shoes, FREE and FAST SHIPPING.
Back in June 2014, Dr. Dre listed his mansion in Los Angeles for $35 million after spending around $40 million for Tom Brady and Gisele Caroline Bündchen 's mansion , which is twice as big and includes a moat with koi fish and a bridge. It's not like Dre desperately needed the money, given his success and recent deal with Apple , but the producer did finally find a buyer for the house and finalized a deal for $32.5 million, according to Business Insider .
Nike Air Total Foamposite Max Outlet Online, The mansion is listed as being 9,696 square feet, but that sounds too perfect to be true. It includes six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a wine celler, a media room, and a pretty cool 300-degree view of the Pacific Ocean. Still, it's not as nice as his new place, in our opinion.
There is no news as to who Dre sold the house to, but if it's someone famous, the Internet will know soon enough.
2016 Nike Lunar Force 1 Low"Splatter"Pack Black Speckle Womens Shoes Black-Cool Grey-Hot Lava 654256-007, Nike Air Total Foamposite Max Outlet Online [ via Business Insider ]
- Nike Zoom Fit Agility Flyknit Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max 90 Dragon Outlet Online
- Nike Free 5.0+ 2 Outlet Online
- Nike Free Run+ 3 Outlet Online
- Nike Waffle Outlet Online
- Nike Free Trainer 3.0 Outlet Online
- Nike Roshe Run 2014 Commemorative Outlet Online
- Nike Air Presto High Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max Lunar SP Moon Landing Outlet Online
- Nike Free 6.0 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Jordan AJ V.2. Low Outlet Online
- Nike Free 3.0 V5 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Jordan Super Fly 3 Outlet Online
- Nike Free Run+ 2 Outlet Online
- Nike Free GYM Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max BR Outlet Online
- Nike Flyknit Lunar 2 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max 90 KPU TPU Outlet Online
AFOM is currently working on Crazy For The Boys, an upcoming full-length musical dramedy with an anti-bullying theme! This film will feature a modern-day Spice Girls group that is destined to take over the pop charts!
Our target audience is tween girls. This demographic is easier to reach than any other time in history as the current crop of tweens are the first generation ever to grow up in a “mature social media” environment. Today’s kids are media savvy which has created the perfect convergence of “the world getting smaller while the market becomes bigger.”
Domestic & International Film Distribution, Video On Demand, Pay TV/Cable, Network TV Rights, DVD/Blue Ray, Product Placement, and more.