A powerhouse lineup!
Nike KD 6 Outlet Online
The Biggest Discount For Nike KD 6 , UP TO 50% OFF All Shoes, FREE and FAST SHIPPING.
Among all the cool things that went down at 2014's POW! WOW! Taiwan , one particularly stunning project was put together in collaboration with the Fubon Art Foundation. Titled "Summer Episode," the project enlisted the London-based Will Barras and Taiwanese native Reach to paint large-scale murals in the city of Taipei. Despite the sweeping size of his murals, Barras explained that he aimed to create a sense of "intimate space on a huge scale."
Nike KD 6 Outlet Online, Cheap Nike Kyrie 1 2015 Black White Basketball Shoes Sale, In addition, POW! WOW! teamed up with LA-based graffiti collective CANLOVE to collect over 900 empty spray cans, which were then transformed into two different art installations. Many of the cans were used to create CANLOVE's signature flowers, reflecting the group's mission of merging art and sustainability. The ultimate goal, said DJ Neff of CANLOVE, was to inspire others to create art "that is beautiful and will last a lifetime here in Taiwan."
- Nike Zoom Hypercross Outlet Online
- Nike Air Presto 5.0 Outlet Online
- Nike Casual Outlet Online
- Nike Air Huarache 2015 NM Outlet Online
- Nike Free 5.0+ 2 Outlet Online
- Nike Blazer Low Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max LTD 4 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max Classic BW Outlet Online
- Nike Blazer High Outlet Online
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Force Outlet Online
- Nike Roshe Run Flyknit Outlet Online
- Nike Cortez Nylon Outlet Online
- Nike Shox Turbo 13 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max 97 Outlet Online
- Nike Dunk SB High Outlet Online
- Nike TN Outlet Online
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Heels Outlet Online
AFOM is currently working on Crazy For The Boys, an upcoming full-length musical dramedy with an anti-bullying theme! This film will feature a modern-day Spice Girls group that is destined to take over the pop charts!
Our target audience is tween girls. This demographic is easier to reach than any other time in history as the current crop of tweens are the first generation ever to grow up in a “mature social media” environment. Today’s kids are media savvy which has created the perfect convergence of “the world getting smaller while the market becomes bigger.”
Domestic & International Film Distribution, Video On Demand, Pay TV/Cable, Network TV Rights, DVD/Blue Ray, Product Placement, and more.