A powerhouse lineup!
Nike Free 3.0 V3 Outlet Online
The Biggest Discount For Nike Free 3.0 V3 , UP TO 50% OFF All Shoes, FREE and FAST SHIPPING.
Celebrated fashion brand Public School has come together with Jordan Brand on yet another sneaker collaboration.
Nike Free 3.0 V3 Outlet Online, At this past weekend's Tanqueray Trunk Show event, Public School Co-Founder Maxwell Osborne revealed to Complex that the NYC-based label has taken on the Air Jordan X. Recall that Public School revealed a limited-edition Air Jordan 1 collaboration last summer after it was awarded the CFDA Menswear Designer of the Year award.
Osborne said Public School's upcoming Air Jordan X will make its debut on the runway for New York Fashion Week where the label will be showing its Fall/Winter 2015 collection.
Nike Free 3.0 V3 Outlet Online While Public School's Air Jordan 1 was limited to only 50 pairs for friends and family, the release was followed up by a similar colorway , the 23NY 1 , which was made available through the Flight 23 store. A similar strategy looks like it could be taking place for this upcoming Air Jordan project.
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Outlet Online
- Nike KD 6 Outlet Online
- Nike Roshe Run NM BR Outlet Online
- Nike Dunk Mid Outlet Online
- Nike AF1 Air Force 1 High Supreme SP Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max LTD 2 Outlet Online
- Nike Flyknit Lunar 2 Outlet Online
- Nike KD 7 Outlet Online
- Nike Roshe Run Fb Outlet Online
- Nike Nike Dunk Heels Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max 2016 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max 2011 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max 90 VT Outlet Online
- Nike Zoom Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max Humara Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max Zero Outlet Online
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Heels Outlet Online
- Nike Roshe Run Outlet Online
AFOM is currently working on Crazy For The Boys, an upcoming full-length musical dramedy with an anti-bullying theme! This film will feature a modern-day Spice Girls group that is destined to take over the pop charts!
Our target audience is tween girls. This demographic is easier to reach than any other time in history as the current crop of tweens are the first generation ever to grow up in a “mature social media” environment. Today’s kids are media savvy which has created the perfect convergence of “the world getting smaller while the market becomes bigger.”
Domestic & International Film Distribution, Video On Demand, Pay TV/Cable, Network TV Rights, DVD/Blue Ray, Product Placement, and more.