A powerhouse lineup!
Nike Air Max 2019 Outlet Online
The Biggest Discount For Nike Air Max 2019 , UP TO 50% OFF All Shoes, FREE and FAST SHIPPING.
The Patriots might have walked away with the Vince Lombardi Trophy, but Katy Perry was another winner at last night's Super Bowl. Her halftime show set social media on fire with her wild Jeremy Scott -designed outfits and surprise guest performances from Missy Elliot and Lenny Kravitz , and in almost no time at all she had been memed in hilarious fashion . It was a night to remember, and now Katy always will, thanks to her brand new Super Bowl XLIX tattoo.
Nike Air Max 2019 Outlet Online, Following the show Katy posted two pictures to her Instagram account, the first of her sitting in the tattoo artist's chair and another close up of the ink itself. She clearly didn't waste any time getting to the tattoo parlor as she still had her stage makeup on.
Pretty awesome way to commemorate performing in front of over 100 million people in the biggest show of your career.
2016 Nike Free Socfly SD 3.0 Womens Running Shoes White On Cheap Sale, Nike Air Max 2019 Outlet Online
- Nike Roshe Run Print Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max 2013 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Outlet Online
- Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Jordan Jumpman Team 1 Outlet Online
- Nike Cortez Oxford Cloth Outlet Online
- Nike Lunar 5.0 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Presto Oreo Outlet Online
- Nike Air Lunar Outlet Online
- Nike Roshe Run Fb Outlet Online
- Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Outlet Online
- Nike Free Powerlines Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max Command Outlet Online
- Nike Air Max Hyperfuse Outlet Online
- Nike Air Jordan 28 Outlet Online
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Outlet Online
- Nike KD Outdoor Sandals Outlet Online
- Nike Zoom Fit Agility Flyknit Outlet Online
AFOM is currently working on Crazy For The Boys, an upcoming full-length musical dramedy with an anti-bullying theme! This film will feature a modern-day Spice Girls group that is destined to take over the pop charts!
Our target audience is tween girls. This demographic is easier to reach than any other time in history as the current crop of tweens are the first generation ever to grow up in a “mature social media” environment. Today’s kids are media savvy which has created the perfect convergence of “the world getting smaller while the market becomes bigger.”
Domestic & International Film Distribution, Video On Demand, Pay TV/Cable, Network TV Rights, DVD/Blue Ray, Product Placement, and more.